|Coaching is a process that enables learning and development to occur and thus performance to improve.|
Parsloe & Wray
Lisa uses deep listening, questioning and exploration of your experiences to help you make sense of what you are thinking and feeling. It’s from here that you can choose what to do next to get an improved result.
An effective coach is able to help by
• Raising your awareness
• Encouraging you to take responsibility
• Enabling you to commit to taking appropriate action
We focus on coaching that
• enhances leadership skills
• improves workplace performance
• develops the personal and professional self
• enables clear communication with one or many people
How long does it take?
That, of course, depends on your needs and how much change is required. We provide packages of 6 sessions and 10 sessions, or for very specific short-term needs we offer an hourly rate option.